This is the general Terms & Condition for London Shopping Festival (LSF)
- No guarantee is provided against inclement weather
- The decision to undertake a stall at London Shopping Festival is purely at the trader’s own risk and under no circumstances will the stall fee be refunded except for permitted cancellations.
- Stall fees and sizes are clearly indicated on floor plan
- Stands are NOT (under any circumstances) allowed to keep or display any politically, religiously or otherwise sensitive or offensive material.
- Any knives, cutlery and other harmful objects or substances must be kept well clear from the public to avoid any potential danger.
- Food-stall holders must comply with specifications in the Food Hygiene Advice Sheet produced by the local Council’s Environment Health Division.
- It is the responsibility of the Stand holders and Outlets to obtain own liability insurance against damage/theft of any of your equipment or products. LSF will not accept any liability for such loses.
- Any person identified and seen to be using threatening or abusive language or displaying such behaviour will be reported to the police and escorted from the premises. Their contract with LSF Shows will immediately be terminated.
- One table will be provided to each stall.
- Maximum of 30CM outside from the front line of your stall can be permitted for external decoration or display.
- Written permission will be required for any public or group activity such as raffles or leaflet distribution outside the own stand.
- Strictly NO CANCELLATIONS will be accepted within 30 days to the LSF.
- Stand will have any relevant health and safety documents (Food Handling etc.) ready for inspection by the appropriate authorities if requested.
- Stand Holders will ensure that all current health and safety legislation and by laws are adhered to by Exhibitors and their staff whilst exhibiting at LSF, especially in relation to food hygiene.
Health and Safety Documents
Insurance & Legal Documents
- Stands will ensure that they have insurance for their stall and have insurance documents available and ready for inspection if requested. Stand Holders have scanned and returned by email to the London Shopping Festival office.
- Stand Holders will ensure that have any other documents expected as evidence of compliance with the legal and procedural requirements to operate within the law, ready for inspection by the appropriate authorities if requested.